WIN! Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season [DVD]
It’s time to finish what he started, as Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season is out now. To celebrate, we are giving 3 lucky readers the chance to win a copy of the box set on DVD.
Following the devastating explosion on Lian Yu, Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) returns home to confront a challenge unlike any he’s ever faced: fatherhood. Oliver is determined to embrace this new role while continuing to serve and protect Star City as both Mayor and The Green Arrow. But enemies past and present, including Black Siren (Katie Cassidy), Vigilante (Johann Urb), Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo), Cayden James (Michael Emerson) and others, threaten him on all fronts. And bonds within the ranks of Team Arrow—veteran John Diggle (David Ramsey); tech genius Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards); former police captain Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) and brilliant inventor Curtis Holt (Echo Kellum), plus newest team members Rene Ramirez/Wild Dog (Rick Gonzalez) and metahuman Dinah Drake (Juliana Harkavy)—have become dangerously decayed. The future of Star City is at stake in all 23 of Season Six’s ferociously fast-paced, can’t-miss episodes.
Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season stars Stephen Amell (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows), David Ramsey (Dexter), Willa Holland (The O.C.), Emily Bett Rickards (Brooklyn), Echo Kellum (Sean Saves The World), Rick Gonzalez (Reaper) and Juliana Harkavy (Dolphin Tale), with Katie Cassidy (A Nightmare on Elm Street) and Paul Blackthorne (The River).
© 2018 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season is out now on DVD and Blu-rayTM, order on Amazon. Enter the competition by using the form below, this competition closes on 16 September.
For further information on Arrow: The Complete Sixth Season, follow @WarnerBrosUK or visit www.warnerbros.co.uk
Terms and Conditions>
- Competitions are exclusive to Telly Binge, provided via our sponsors mentioned.
- Previous competition winners can enter, but will be less likely to win.
- Social media entrants (Twitter etc) are not accepted without a personal description, display picture and real posts.
- You can enter multiple times via different channels (ie social media, website etc).
- We will only post to the United Kingdom.
- Thanks to website UK Wins for allowing us to submit and advertise this competition.